Casino magnate Steve Wynn accepted The Center's Corporation of the Year honor at the 20th Annual Honorarium via the video message below. The Honorarium was held on October 18, 2014 at Drai's Beach Club • Nightclub atop the Cromwell boutique hotel on the Strip.
The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada (The Center) welcomes André C. Wade as director of operations and Walter Reed as director of development to the executive team.
“We look forward to the passion, energy and leadership André and Walter will bring to our team,” remarked The Center’s Chief Executive Officer Michael Dimengo. “Their respective experience, knowledge and expertise will be integral to our growth as we work to expand the services and programs The Center provides for Southern Nevada.”
- Entrepreneur Mark Curry Donates $10,000 to The Center to Advance its Mission
- The Center Proudly Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- The Center's 20th Annual Honorarium — October 18, 2014
- UFC® Fighters Miesha Tate and Forrest Griffin Host Self-Defense Class at The Center July 1
- The Center Names Its 2014 Honors Recipients
- Nat'l HIV Testing Day is June 27
- The Center Names Hektor Esparza Youth Resource Specialist
- Miracle Mile Shops Collects Fountain Donations for The Center During National LGBT Pride Month
- Iconic Las Vegas Tapestry Displayed at The Center as it Seeks Permanent Home
- ARTrageous Vegas Brings "Artists in Wonderland" to The Center June 14