Director of Clinic & HIV Services
Salaried/exempt: $70,000 - $80,000
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Summary: The Director of Clinic & HIV Services is a highly motivated self-starter who oversees the day-to-day operations of The Center’s clinic(s) and HIV Services teams. This role models The Center’s values, mission, and procedures, ensuring that the organization’s work is well-coordinated and impactful. The Director of Clinic Services & HIV Services supports the Center’s leadership team in the development and implementation of the organization’s strategic plan, particularly as it relates to clinic and HIV services and grant implementation.
- Plans and monitors the day-to-day operations of The Center’s clinic(s) and HIV services team, including, but not limited to, scheduling, registration, referrals management, clinic facilities, clinical and nonclinical operations, and EMR/PM system administration.
- Supervises staff, including training, coaching, and mentoring, and annual performance reviews
- Optimizes workflows to effectively utilize resources while creating a superior patient experience
- Participates in the strategic planning and budgeting processes for the organization, especially in relation to clinic operations.
- Develops effective, compliant clinic and HIV services policies and procedures, and ensures that they are followed and updated as appropriate.
- Plans and monitors the day-to-day staffing needs of the Center’s clinic(s) and HIV services team.
- Works as a team player to accomplish the goals of the clinic
- Regularly evaluates organizational procedures for efficiency and application according to the organization’s objectives.
- Facilitates staff meetings and other aspects of daily operations.
- Reviews financial and operational metrics regularly, implementing procedures to move key metrics towards the organization’s goals.
- Manages relationships and agreements with external partners and vendors.
- Establishes and maintains professional and positive relationships with staff, clients, and community providers.
- Monitors and maintains all required licensing.
- Ensures that programs operate in compliance with relevant established federal, State and Local grant requirements.
- Evaluates overall performance of and compliance with the assigned grants and staff members by gathering, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data and metrics.
- Works with Grants & Compliance Coordinator to manage Clinic(s) and HIV Services grants.
- Proactively searches and applies for grants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Helps further the organization’s goals regarding Social justice, Civil rights, and LGBTQ+ Equity.
Educational Background and Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years management/supervisory experience in a healthcare or medical setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters Preferred) in Business/Operations/Healthcare Management or related field.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry regulations and laws (e.g. HIPAA, OSHA, etc.).
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly gain knowledge of, 340B Program.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Familiarity with MS office and various business software; EMR/PM system proficiency.
The Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, people with disabilities, women, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender non-conforming and queer candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities.